General Membership Benefits
All Members receive:
- Invitations to exhibitions, programs and events
- Reduced or free event admission and special art experiences
- 10% off all art purchases (excluding Annual Art Auction)
- Name recognition in Annual Report and website
Membership Levels & Benefits
- Includes benefits above + invites to Collectors’ Previews preceding public events + special benefits at participating Modern & Contemporary Reciprocal Museums*
The Contemporaries: $250 or $21/month** ($200 value)
- Includes benefits above + 2 tickets to Season Reveal & New Members’ Soiree (3rd Thursday in September)
500 Friends of Contemporary Art: $500 or $42/month*** ($400 value) (click here for more info)
- Includes benefits above + Choice of artwork from our Contemporary Print Series
Aficionado: $1,000+ ($800 value)
- Includes benefits above + a Private Cocktail Party for 20 with Executive Director and Exhibiting Artist
- Includes benefits above + your name etched into a silver ring around our Pillars of Dayton Art (est. 2007) located in the gallery
*click on the Mod/Co Reciprocal Benefits button below for details
**sustainer/automatic monthly payment option
***new members who join at this level with the sustainer option get their first monthly payment FREE thanks to a Challenge Gift from our Board of Trustees
Memberships are renewable on a yearly basis. Benefits are subject to change.
Tax Deductibility Federal income tax laws limit deductions for charitable contributions to amounts in excess of the fair market value of goods or services provided in exchange for your contribution.
Your membership at The Contemporaries Level ($250 or above) can connect you with art at more than 80 participating museums across North America. In addition to free admission, participating museums may offer discounts on store purchases, lectures, events, performances, and more.